HazMat Alerts are reports promptly created by our technical advisors which provide our readers with initial information on U.S. and international regulatory decisions with links to source documents, as well as information on compliance dates.
By logging in, you will have access to current and previous alerts in addition the other resources available on the HazMat Reference Gateway and, if you subscribe to The HazMat DataBase, you have full access to U.S. DOT Letters of Interpretation of the HMR back to 1993, with hyperlinks to our comments on significant interpretations.
To reset your password, click here. Your username is now the same as your email address.
- 2014-57 September 24, 2014 PHMSA Extends Comment Period on HM-253 NPRM "Reverse Logistics"
- 2014-56 September 22, 2014 US and UK Submit Proposals to Revise Corrosive Substance Criteria to the UN
- 2014-55 September 18, 2014 Netherlands UN Proposal to Revise Corrosive Substance Criteria
- 2014-54 September 17, 2014 FMCSA Issues Emergency Restriction/Prohibition and Out-of-Service Order to National Distribution Services
- 2014-53 September 9, 2014 Rail Transportation: FRA Publishes NPRM on Securement of Unattended Equipment
- 2014-52 September 3, 2014 PHMSA Now Accepting Input on 2016 Emergency Response Guidelines
- 2014-51 August 28, 2014 IATA Publishes List of Significant Changes and Amendments to Upcoming 56th DGR
- 2014-50 August 25, 2014 The Journal Reports: PHMSA Publishes HM-215M NPRM: Harmonization with International Standards
- 2014-49 August 22, 2014 PHMSA Releases HM-215M NPRM: Harmonization with International Standards
- 2014-48 August 14, 2014 PHMSA Publishes Special Permits and Approvals Operating Procedures and Evaluation Process