HazMat Alerts are reports promptly created by our technical advisors which provide our readers with initial information on U.S. and international regulatory decisions with links to source documents, as well as information on compliance dates.
By logging in, you will have access to current and previous alerts in addition the other resources available on the HazMat Reference Gateway and, if you subscribe to The HazMat DataBase, you have full access to U.S. DOT Letters of Interpretation of the HMR back to 1993, with hyperlinks to our comments on significant interpretations.
To reset your password, click here. Your username is now the same as your email address.
- 2015-42 August 28, 2015 DOT Issues Notice Of Lithium Battery Safety Public Meeting And Request For Information
- 2015-41 August 25, 2015 FRA Issues Safety Advisory Regarding Timely Repairs of Ballast Defects and Conditions on Main Track; uDelaware Report to Pennsylvania on Crude by Rail
- 2015-40 August 6, 2015 FRA Issues Final Rule on Securement of Unattended Equipment; Transport Canada Adopts Similar Revisions; PHMSA Issues Notice of Delay in Decisions on Appeals to HM-251
- 2015-39 August 6, 2015 Acceptance of Filled “USA” Marked UN Plastic Packagings in Europe
- 2015-38 July 30, 2015 FRA Issues Final Rule on Securement of Unattended Trains Carrying Flammable and Toxic Materials
- 2015-37 July 29, 2015 Report of the 23rd IMO Editorial and Technical Working Group – May 18-23, 2015
- 2015-36 July 22, 2015 FRA Letter to Railroads: Notification of Crude Oil Trains to States Must Continue
- 2015-35 July 20, 2015 OSHA Issues Updated HazCom Compliance Directive
- 2015-34 July 14, 2015 DHS/Coast Guard Chemical Transport Advisory Committee Meeting Notice
- 2015-33 July 2, 2015 Report of the 47th UN TDG Sub-Committee Meeting: June 2015, First of the New Biennium