HazMat Alerts are reports promptly created by our technical advisors which provide our readers with initial information on U.S. and international regulatory decisions with links to source documents, as well as information on compliance dates.
By logging in, you will have access to current and previous alerts in addition the other resources available on the HazMat Reference Gateway and, if you subscribe to The HazMat DataBase, you have full access to U.S. DOT Letters of Interpretation of the HMR back to 1993, with hyperlinks to our comments on significant interpretations.
To reset your password, click here. Your username is now the same as your email address.
- 2014-69 December 16, 2014 ICAO Corrigendum, IATA Guidance, Latest FAA Proposed Penalties
- 2014-68 December 10, 2014 Report on the 46th Session of the UN Sub-Committee of Experts on the Transport of Dangerous Goods
- 2014-67 November 24, 2014 Report on the October 2014 Meeting of the International Civil Aviation Organization’s Dangerous Goods Panel Working Group
- 2014-66 November 21, 2014 IMO Updates: IMDG Amendment 37-14; MSC 94 SOLAS Amendment: Container Weight Verification
- 2014-65 November 7, 2014 Pre-Meeting Report on Proposals to be Addressed at the 46th Session of the UN Sub-Committee of Experts on the Transport of Dangerous Goods
- 2014-64 October 31, 2014 PHMSA Issues Guidance on Packaging and Transportation of Materials Contaminated with the Ebola Virus
- 2014-63 October 30, 2014 OSHA and PHMSA to Hold Public Meetings in Preparation for Upcoming United Nations Meetings
- 2014-62 October 28, 2014 Results of the Second Meeting of the Multi-Disciplinary ICAO Working Group on Lithium Batteries
- 2014-61 October 24, 2014 OSHA Announces a Webinar to Provide Updates on Implementation of Executive Order 13650 – Improving Chemical Facility Safety and Security
- 2014-60 October 16, 2014 Review of Papers to be Considered by the ICAO Dangerous Goods Panel Working Group of the Whole