HazMat Alerts are reports promptly created by our technical advisors which provide our readers with initial information on U.S. and international regulatory decisions with links to source documents, as well as information on compliance dates.
By logging in, you will have access to current and previous alerts in addition the other resources available on the HazMat Reference Gateway and, if you subscribe to The HazMat DataBase, you have full access to U.S. DOT Letters of Interpretation of the HMR back to 1993, with hyperlinks to our comments on significant interpretations.
To reset your password, click here. Your username is now the same as your email address.
- 2016-48 October 17, 2016 PHMSA Announces Public Meeting in Preparation of UN Sub-Committee Meeting
- 2016-47 October 6, 2016 FRA Issues Railworthiness Directive for Certain Railroad Tank Cars Equipped with Bottom Outlet Valve Assembly and Constructed by American Railcar Industries and ACF Industries
- 2016-46 October 3, 2016 FAA Issues Notice of Emergency Restriction/Prohibition Order to Braille Battery, Inc.
- 2016-45 September 27, 2016 PHMSA Issues Safety Advisory on Damaged, Defective, or Recalled Lithium Cells or Batteries or Devices; PHMSA Requests Comments on Draft IAEA Regulations
- 2016-44 September 22, 2016 Frits Wybenga Reports: HM-215N International Harmonization NPRM
- 2016-43 September 14, 2016 OSHA and PHMSA Issue Joint Guidance on Labeling of Hazardous Chemicals for Bulk Shipments
- 2016-42 September 7, 2016 PHMSA Codifies FAST Act Mandates Addressing Rail Tank Cars Used to Transport Class 3 Flammable Liquids
- 2016-41 August 30, 2016 PHMSA Issues HM-215N NPRM Proposing to Harmonize U.S. Hazardous Materials Regulations to International Standards
- 2016-40 August 25, 2016 Update to The Journal's Report on PHMSA’s HM-218H Miscellaneous Amendments Final Rule
- 2016-39 August 18, 2016 PHMSA Publishes HM-234 Notice on Cylinder-Related Petitions for Rulemaking