HazMat Alerts are reports promptly created by our technical advisors which provide our readers with initial information on U.S. and international regulatory decisions with links to source documents, as well as information on compliance dates.
By logging in, you will have access to current and previous alerts in addition the other resources available on the HazMat Reference Gateway and, if you subscribe to The HazMat DataBase, you have full access to U.S. DOT Letters of Interpretation of the HMR back to 1993, with hyperlinks to our comments on significant interpretations.
To reset your password, click here. Your username is now the same as your email address.
- 2015-37 July 29, 2015 Report of the 23rd IMO Editorial and Technical Working Group – May 18-23, 2015
- 2015-36 July 22, 2015 FRA Letter to Railroads: Notification of Crude Oil Trains to States Must Continue
- 2015-35 July 20, 2015 OSHA Issues Updated HazCom Compliance Directive
- 2015-34 July 14, 2015 DHS/Coast Guard Chemical Transport Advisory Committee Meeting Notice
- 2015-33 July 2, 2015 Report of the 47th UN TDG Sub-Committee Meeting: June 2015, First of the New Biennium
- 2015-32 June 18, 2015 Improving Chemical Facility Safety and Security Webinar: Implementation Updates
- 2015-31 June 17, 2015 Transport Canada Proposes New TDG Amendments
- 2015-30 June 2, 2015 OSHA Issues Interim Enforcement Guidance
- 2015-29 June 1, 2015 FRA and PHMSA Administrators Nominated; FAA Director Selected; ICAO Issues Addendum 1 to TI; Secretariat's DGP Report Now Available
- 2015-28 May 21, 2015 Results of the 2015 ICAO Dangerous Goods Panel Working Group Meeting April 27 – May 1