HazMat Alerts are reports promptly created by our technical advisors which provide our readers with initial information on U.S. and international regulatory decisions with links to source documents, as well as information on compliance dates.
By logging in, you will have access to current and previous alerts in addition the other resources available on the HazMat Reference Gateway and, if you subscribe to The HazMat DataBase, you have full access to U.S. DOT Letters of Interpretation of the HMR back to 1993, with hyperlinks to our comments on significant interpretations.
To reset your password, click here. Your username is now the same as your email address.
- 2017-11 February 23, 2017 The Journal Requests Comment from PHMSA
- 2017-10 February 17, 2017 Interim Guidance Issued Regarding Implementation of Section 2 of Executive Order “Reducing Regulation and Controlling Regulatory Costs”
- 2017-09 February 15, 2017 Results of 47th through 50th Sessions of the UNSCETDG
- 2017-08 February 3, 2017 IATA Provides Guidance on US Harmonization
- 2017-07 February 3, 2017 FMCSA Delays Effective Date of Final Rule: Minimum Training Requirements for Entry-Level Commercial Motor Vehicle Operators
- 2017-06 February 2, 2017 Presidential Executive Order on Reducing Regulation and Controlling Regulatory Costs
- 2017-05 January 24, 2017 PHMSA Withdraws HM-215N Final Rule: Hazardous Materials: Harmonization with International Standards
- 2017-04 January 23, 2017 PHMSA Issues HM-263 ANPRM: FAST Act Requirements for Real-Time Train Consist Information by Rail
- 2017-03 January 19, 2017 PHMSA Issues HM-215N Final Rule: Hazardous Materials: Harmonization with International Standards
- 2017-02 January 17, 2017 PHMSA Issues ANPRM HM-251D: Hazardous Materials: Volatility of Unrefined Petroleum Products and Class 3 Materials