HazMat Alerts are reports promptly created by our technical advisors which provide our readers with initial information on U.S. and international regulatory decisions with links to source documents, as well as information on compliance dates.
By logging in, you will have access to current and previous alerts in addition the other resources available on the HazMat Reference Gateway and, if you subscribe to The HazMat DataBase, you have full access to U.S. DOT Letters of Interpretation of the HMR back to 1993, with hyperlinks to our comments on significant interpretations.
To reset your password, click here. Your username is now the same as your email address.
- 2014-40 July 23, 2014 U.S. DOT Announces Proposed Rulemakings for High Hazard Flammable Materials Transported by Rail
- 2014-39 July 23, 2014 Report on the 45th Session of the UN Sub-Committee of Experts on the Transport of Dangerous Goods
- 2014-38 July 21, 2014 Transport Canada Requests Comment on Proposed New Class of Tank Car (TC-140) and Retrofit of TC/DOT-111 Tank Cars
- 2014-37 July 18, 2014 OMB Concludes Review of HM-224F Revisions to Requirements for the Transportation of Lithium Batteries
- 2014-36 July 15, 2014 PHMSA Proposes Adoption into HMR of Provisions for Bulk Vehicles Used for Explosives under Special Permits
- 2014-35 July 14 2014 FMCSA Issues Updated National Hazardous Materials Route Registry
- 2014-34 July 11, 2014 PHMSA Publishes HM-250 Final Rule Harmonizing Class 7 Radioactive Provisions with IAEA
- 2014-33 July 3, 2014 PHMSA Issues Safety Advisory on Unauthorized Compressed Gas Cylinders
- 2014-32 June 26, 2014 ICAO's Special Provision A201; Update to Report on Prohibition of Lithium Metal Batteries Transported as Cargo on Passenger Aircraft
- 2014-31 June 10, 2014 Tomorrow: OSHA and PHMSA Hold Public Meetings in Preparation for United Nations Meetings