HazMat Alerts are reports promptly created by our technical advisors which provide our readers with initial information on U.S. and international regulatory decisions with links to source documents, as well as information on compliance dates.
By logging in, you will have access to current and previous alerts in addition the other resources available on the HazMat Reference Gateway and, if you subscribe to The HazMat DataBase, you have full access to U.S. DOT Letters of Interpretation of the HMR back to 1993, with hyperlinks to our comments on significant interpretations.
To reset your password, click here. Your username is now the same as your email address.
- 2016-45 September 27, 2016 PHMSA Issues Safety Advisory on Damaged, Defective, or Recalled Lithium Cells or Batteries or Devices; PHMSA Requests Comments on Draft IAEA Regulations
- 2016-44 September 22, 2016 Frits Wybenga Reports: HM-215N International Harmonization NPRM
- 2016-43 September 14, 2016 OSHA and PHMSA Issue Joint Guidance on Labeling of Hazardous Chemicals for Bulk Shipments
- 2016-42 September 7, 2016 PHMSA Codifies FAST Act Mandates Addressing Rail Tank Cars Used to Transport Class 3 Flammable Liquids
- 2016-41 August 30, 2016 PHMSA Issues HM-215N NPRM Proposing to Harmonize U.S. Hazardous Materials Regulations to International Standards
- 2016-40 August 25, 2016 Update to The Journal's Report on PHMSA’s HM-218H Miscellaneous Amendments Final Rule
- 2016-39 August 18, 2016 PHMSA Publishes HM-234 Notice on Cylinder-Related Petitions for Rulemaking
- 2016-38 August 1, 2016 PHMSA Responds to The Journal with Letter of Interpretation, Clarifies GHS/HazCom Placarding; Comments Provided by Frits Wybenga
- 2016-37 July 21, 2016 PHMSA’s Associate Administrator for Hazardous Materials Safety Retires
- 2016-36 July 19, 2016 The Journal Reports: Results of the 49th Session of the UN Sub-Committee of Experts on the Transport of Dangerous Goods