HazMat Alerts are reports promptly created by our technical advisors which provide our readers with initial information on U.S. and international regulatory decisions with links to source documents, as well as information on compliance dates.
By logging in, you will have access to current and previous alerts in addition the other resources available on the HazMat Reference Gateway and, if you subscribe to The HazMat DataBase, you have full access to U.S. DOT Letters of Interpretation of the HMR back to 1993, with hyperlinks to our comments on significant interpretations.
To reset your password, click here. Your username is now the same as your email address.
- 2015-22 May 5, 2015 IATA Issues Another Addendum to DGR; Recent FAA Penalty Actions
- 2015-21 May 01, 2015 DOT Announces HM-251 Final Rule: Enhanced Tank Car Standards and Operational Controls for High-Hazard Flammable Trains
- 2015-20 April 22, 2015 ICAO Dangerous Goods Panel Meets Next Week, login for The Journal's review of working and information papers; FAA/PHMSA public meeting tomorrow
- 2015-19 April 17, 2015 DOT Addresses High Hazard Flammable Trains: FRA Issues Emergency Order, Safety Advisories, Notice and Request for Comment; Joint Safety Advisory with PHMSA
- 2015-18 April 8, 2015 NTSB Issues New Recommendations to PHMSA Addressing DOT-111 and CPC-1232 Tank Cars
- 2015-17 April 6, 2015 PHMSA Issues Notices In Response to a Court Order Regarding Carriage of Spare Fuel Cell Cartridges Containing Flammable Gas on Aircraft and to Clarify Fireworks Approval Policy
- 2015-16 April 1, 2015 UPS to Require Pre-Approval of Lithium Metal Battery Shipments; Summary of FAA Alleged Penalty Violations; Hazmatship.com updated for Internet Explorer
- 2015-15 March 18, 2015 FAA-PHMSA Public Meeting; FRA Directive on Tank Car Valves; Updated HazMat Inspector Performance Training Standards
- 2015-14 March 12, 2015 Transport Canada Proposes Rail Tank Car Safety Enhancements
- 2015-13 March 10, 2015 PHMSA Requests Information under HM ACCESS Concerning Potential Impacts of Paperless Communication Systems