HazMat Alerts are reports promptly created by our technical advisors which provide our readers with initial information on U.S. and international regulatory decisions with links to source documents, as well as information on compliance dates.
By logging in, you will have access to current and previous alerts in addition the other resources available on the HazMat Reference Gateway and, if you subscribe to The HazMat DataBase, you have full access to U.S. DOT Letters of Interpretation of the HMR back to 1993, with hyperlinks to our comments on significant interpretations.
To reset your password, click here. Your username is now the same as your email address.
- 2015-08 January 30, 2015 PHMSA Publishes NPRM HM-233F: Incorporation of Special Permits
- 2015-07 January 29, 2015 The Journal Reviews: PHMSA's HM-218H Miscellaneous Amendments NPRM; Latest FAA Penalties
- 2015-06 January 22, 2015 PHMSA Issues Notice of Proposed Rulemaking HM-218H: Miscellaneous Amendments
- 2015-05 January 16, 2015 PHMSA Issues Revised Schedule for HM-251 High Hazard Flammable Goods by Rail Final Rule; FAA Proposes Penalty against Sears Holding
- 2015-04 January 12, 2015 Canada's Revision of Transport of Dangerous Goods Regulations Aligns with UN Model Regulations and ICAO Ban on LiMetal Batteries on Passenger Aircraft
- 2015-03 January 8, 2015 HM-215M Published in Federal Register; IATA Issues Addendum to 56th DGR; Latest FAA Penalties
- 2015-02 January 6, 2015 The Journal Reports: Results of the 28th UN Sub-Committee of Experts on GHS
- 2015-01 January 5, 2015 The Journal Reports: Review of PHMSA’s HM-215M International Harmonization Final Rule
- 2014-71 December 31, 2014 PHMSA Files HM-215M Final Rule in the Federal Register; Text Now Available
- 2014-70 December 29, 2014 FMCSA Relaxes Driver Vehicle Inspection Reporting Rules and Suspends Enforcement of Certain HOS Restart Requirements