HazMat Alerts are reports promptly created by our technical advisors which provide our readers with initial information on U.S. and international regulatory decisions with links to source documents, as well as information on compliance dates.
By logging in, you will have access to current and previous alerts in addition the other resources available on the HazMat Reference Gateway and, if you subscribe to The HazMat DataBase, you have full access to U.S. DOT Letters of Interpretation of the HMR back to 1993, with hyperlinks to our comments on significant interpretations.
To reset your password, click here. Your username is now the same as your email
- 2014-11 March 5, 2014 FAA Requests Comments on Proposed Advisory Circular for Passenger Notification of HazMat Regulations
- February 28, 2014 Hearing before the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure: Oversight of Passenger and Freight Rail Safety
- 2014-10 February 26, 2014 DOT Emergency Restriction/Prohibition Order Raises the Bar for Transport of Crude Oil
- 2014-09 February 25, 2014 PHMSA Withdraws HM-247 Cargo Tank Motor Vehicle Loading/Unloading NPRM
- 2014-08 February 18, 2014 Transport Canada Rail Safety Rule Proposes Proof of Classification and Sampling Method Documentation
- 2014-07 February 11, 2014 PHMSA Issues Notices of Probable Violations for Improper Classification of Bakken Crude Oil
- 2014-06 January 31, 2014 FAA Advisory: “Canned Oxygen” May Not Be Carried by Airline Passengers
- 2014-05 January 31, 2014 Agencies Ramp Up Rail Safety Initiatives
- 2014-04 January 24, 2014 NTSB Calls for Tougher Standards on Trains Carrying Crude Oil
- 2014-03 January 17, 2014 Report on the 44th Session of the UN Subcommittee at its November/December 2013 Meeting