HazMat Alerts are reports promptly created by our technical advisors which provide our readers with initial information on U.S. and international regulatory decisions with links to source documents, as well as information on compliance dates.
By logging in, you will have access to current and previous alerts in addition the other resources available on the HazMat Reference Gateway and, if you subscribe to The HazMat DataBase, you have full access to U.S. DOT Letters of Interpretation of the HMR back to 1993, with hyperlinks to our comments on significant interpretations.
To reset your password, click here. Your username is now the same as your email address.
- 2015-28 May 21, 2015 Results of the 2015 ICAO Dangerous Goods Panel Working Group Meeting April 27 – May 1
- 2015-27 May 19, 2015 Pre-Meeting Report on Proposals to be Discussed at the 47th Session of the UN Sub-Committee of Experts on the Transport of Dangerous Goods
- 2015-26 May 18, 2015 PHMSA Issues Best Practices Guide for Cargo Tank Loading/Unloading
- 2015-25 May 11, 2015 Analysis: PHMSA’s HM-251 Final Rule: Enhanced Tank Car Standards and Operational Controls for High-Hazard Flammable Trains
- 2015-24 May 8, 2015 PHMSA Issues HM-251 Final Rule: Enhanced Tank Car Standards and Operational Controls for High Hazard Flammable Trains
- 2015-23 May 8, 2015 PHMSA Announces Pre-Meeting in Preparation for next United Nations Sub-Committee Meeting; OSHA pre-meeting for 129th UN GHS Sub-Committee Session
- 2015-22 May 5, 2015 IATA Issues Another Addendum to DGR; Recent FAA Penalty Actions
- 2015-21 May 01, 2015 DOT Announces HM-251 Final Rule: Enhanced Tank Car Standards and Operational Controls for High-Hazard Flammable Trains
- 2015-20 April 22, 2015 ICAO Dangerous Goods Panel Meets Next Week, login for The Journal's review of working and information papers; FAA/PHMSA public meeting tomorrow
- 2015-19 April 17, 2015 DOT Addresses High Hazard Flammable Trains: FRA Issues Emergency Order, Safety Advisories, Notice and Request for Comment; Joint Safety Advisory with PHMSA