HazMat Alerts are reports promptly created by our technical advisors which provide our readers with initial information on U.S. and international regulatory decisions with links to source documents, as well as information on compliance dates.
By logging in, you will have access to current and previous alerts in addition the other resources available on the HazMat Reference Gateway and, if you subscribe to The HazMat DataBase, you have full access to U.S. DOT Letters of Interpretation of the HMR back to 1993, with hyperlinks to our comments on significant interpretations.
To reset your password, click here. Your username is now the same as your email address.
- 2015-15 March 18, 2015 FAA-PHMSA Public Meeting; FRA Directive on Tank Car Valves; Updated HazMat Inspector Performance Training Standards
- 2015-14 March 12, 2015 Transport Canada Proposes Rail Tank Car Safety Enhancements
- 2015-13 March 10, 2015 PHMSA Requests Information under HM ACCESS Concerning Potential Impacts of Paperless Communication Systems
- 2015-12 February 19, 2015 Canada Aligns Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System with the GHS
- 2015-11 February 17, 2015 PHMSA Extends Compliance Date for Final Rule HM-224F: Transportation of Lithium Batteries
- 2015-10 February 11, 2015 Report on HM-215M International Harmonization Final Rule available; New features for subscribers
- 2015-09 February 5, 2015 PHMSA Issues HM-233F Proposed Rulemaking to Incorporate Almost 100 Special Permits into the Hazardous Materials Regulations
- 2015-08 January 30, 2015 PHMSA Publishes NPRM HM-233F: Incorporation of Special Permits
- 2015-07 January 29, 2015 The Journal Reviews: PHMSA's HM-218H Miscellaneous Amendments NPRM; Latest FAA Penalties
- 2015-06 January 22, 2015 PHMSA Issues Notice of Proposed Rulemaking HM-218H: Miscellaneous Amendments