HazMat Alerts are reports promptly created by our technical advisors which provide our readers with initial information on U.S. and international regulatory decisions with links to source documents, as well as information on compliance dates.
By logging in, you will have access to current and previous alerts in addition the other resources available on the HazMat Reference Gateway and, if you subscribe to The HazMat DataBase, you have full access to U.S. DOT Letters of Interpretation of the HMR back to 1993, with hyperlinks to our comments on significant interpretations.
To reset your password, click here. Your username is now the same as your email address.
- 2016-58 December 6, 2016 Transport Canada Requests Feedback on Part 6 (Training) of the Transportation of Dangerous Goods Regulations
- 2016-57 December 2, 2016 PHMSA Issues HM-259 NPRM: Notification of the Pilot-in-Command and Response to Air Related Petitions for Rulemaking
- 2016-56 November 29, 2016 Transport Canada Publishes Regulations Amending the Transportation of Dangerous Goods Regulations (International Harmonization Update)
- 2016-55 November 23, 2016 PHMSA Requests Public Comments on Amending Identification Number Exceptions for Fuels Transported by Cargo Tank: A Report on Petitions by Ed Mazzullo
- 2016-54 November 21, 2016 PHMSA Issues ANPRM HM-213E: PIPES Act Requirements for Identification Numbers on Cargo Tanks Containing Petroleum Based Fuel
- 2016-53 November 11, 2016 FMCSA Issues Safety Advisory for the Immediate Repair of DOT407 and DOT412 Cargo Tanks
- 2016-52 November 10, 2016 Reminder: PHMSA Holding Public Meeting in Preparation of UN Sub-Committee Meeting
- 2016-51 November 8, 2016 Pre-Meeting Report on Proposals to be Discussed at the 31st Session of the UN Sub-Committee of Experts on the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals
- 2016-50 November 4, 2016 Canada Completes Removal of DOT-111 Tank Cars from Crude Oil Service; Federal Judge Blocks California HazMat Train Tax
- 2016-49 November 3, 2016 Pre-Meeting Report on Proposals to be Discussed at the 50th Session of the UN Sub-Committee of Experts on the Transport of Dangerous Goods