The HazMat Reference Gateway and The HazMat DataBase
Features and Descriptions
The HAZMAT Reference Gateway™
The Gateway provides:
- All of the current and past HazMat Alerts on important regulatory events.
- The reports are hyperlinked to original source documents (e.g. Federal Register, ICAO, IMDG reports) and in many cases, regulatory analysis pertaining to the action.
- Our alerts provide timely updates on regulatory changes between print editions of the publication.
- Major reports are presented, by subject category, on rulemakings and final rules issued by the US Dept of Transportation (PHMSA, FMCSA, HazMat Security, etc), and International Organizations (UN Decisions and Reports, Air Transportation Reports, and Marine Transport Decisions). Similar to our Alerts, these reports are hyperlinked to original source documents, and are sorted and presented by major subject category.
The HazMat Compliance DataBase™
The HazMat DataBase benefits include:
- Access to over 4,000 searchable documents, which have appeared in the print publication from 1995 through the current issue, updated regularly, including:
- All of our regulatory analyses, the DOT Letters of Interpretation of the HMR, and over 250 comments on those letters by dangerous goods experts Frits Wybenga and Andy Altemos.
- Comments are hyperlinked to the original DOT letter.
- Key word searches can be performed on segregated subject groupings, or the entire database, providing summary results showing title of report, date, and author with a summary of the report or interpretation.
2014-69 December 16, 2014 ICAO Corrigendum, IATA Guidance, Latest FAA Proposed Penalties
2014-68 December 10, 2014 Report on the 46th Session of the UN Sub-Committee of Experts on the Transport of Dangerous Goods
2014-67 November 24, 2014 Report on the October 2014 Meeting of the International Civil Aviation Organization’s Dangerous Goods Panel Working Group
2014-66 November 21, 2014 IMO Updates: IMDG Amendment 37-14; MSC 94 SOLAS Amendment: Container Weight Verification
2014-65 November 7, 2014 Pre-Meeting Report on Proposals to be Addressed at the 46th Session of the UN Sub-Committee of Experts on the Transport of Dangerous Goods