HazMat Alerts are reports promptly created by our technical advisors which provide our readers with initial information on U.S. and international regulatory decisions with links to source documents, as well as information on compliance dates.
By logging in, you will have access to current and previous alerts in addition the other resources available on the HazMat Reference Gateway and, if you subscribe to The HazMat DataBase, you have full access to U.S. DOT Letters of Interpretation of the HMR back to 1993, with hyperlinks to our comments on significant interpretations.
To reset your password, click here. Your username is now the same as your email address.
- 2017-18 March 24, 2017 FMCSA Withdraws Carrier Safety Fitness Determination NPRM
- 2017-17 March 20, 2017 PHMSA Issues Extension of Comment Period for ANPRM HM-251D: Volatility of Unrefined Petroleum Products and Class 3 Materials
- 2017-16 March 15, 2017 FRA Releases Status Update on Positive Train Control Implementation
- 2017-15 March 9, 2017 "Unified Agenda" Memorandum Issued Requiring Submissions Be Submitted by PHMSA (and other agencies) by March 31, 2017
- 2017-14 March 1, 2017 Executive Order: Enforcing the Regulatory Reform Agenda
- 2017-13 February 28, 2017 US Coast Guard Response to PHMSA Notice on Enforcement of International Standards
- 2017-12 February 27, 2017 PHMSA Issues Notice of Non-Enforcement of Latest ICAO TI, IMDG Code
- 2017-11 February 23, 2017 The Journal Requests Comment from PHMSA
- 2017-10 February 17, 2017 Interim Guidance Issued Regarding Implementation of Section 2 of Executive Order “Reducing Regulation and Controlling Regulatory Costs”
- 2017-09 February 15, 2017 Results of 47th through 50th Sessions of the UNSCETDG