HazMat Alerts are reports promptly created by our technical advisors which provide our readers with initial information on U.S. and international regulatory decisions with links to source documents, as well as information on compliance dates.
By logging in, you will have access to current and previous alerts in addition the other resources available on the HazMat Reference Gateway and, if you subscribe to The HazMat DataBase, you have full access to U.S. DOT Letters of Interpretation of the HMR back to 1993, with hyperlinks to our comments on significant interpretations.
To reset your password, click here. Your username is now the same as your email address.
- 2015-57 November 23, 2015 PHMSA Issues Final Rule HM-260 Correcting Editorial Errors and Making Minor Regulatory Changes and Clarifications
- 2015-56 November 16, 2015 PHMSA Issues Decision on HazMat Transportation Law Preemption in California
- 2015-55 November 10, 2015 EPA Extends Comment Period for Hazardous Waste Management and Disposal NPRM
- 2015-54 November 9, 2015 PHMSA Responds to Appeals to Final Rule HM-251, Enhanced Tank Car Standards and Operational Controls for HighHazard Flammable Trains
- 2015-53 November 9, 2015 IATA Releases Document of ICAO DGP Changes Re: Lithium Batteries as Cargo in 2016
- 2015-52 November 3, 2015 Now Available: Pre-Meeting Reports on Proposals to be Discussed at Upcoming UN Sub-Committees on TDG and GHS
- 2015-51 October 29, 2015 U.S. Congress Passes H.R. 3819 Extending Positive Train Control Deadline
- 2015-50 October 26, 2015 PHMSA Issues Interim Final Rule Prohibiting the Carriage of Battery-Powered Electronic Smoking Devices in Checked Baggage and On-Board Recharging
- 2015-49 October 21, 2015 US Coast Guard Issues Supplemental NPRM to Correct and Update Regulatory Tables of Hazardous Materials
- 2015-48 October 13, 2015 PHMSA Announces Pre-Meeting for Upcoming 48th Session of the United Nations TDG Sub-Committee; OSHA Pre-Meeting on 30th UN GHS Sub-Committee Session