HazMat Alerts are reports promptly created by our technical advisors which provide our readers with initial information on U.S. and international regulatory decisions with links to source documents, as well as information on compliance dates.
By logging in, you will have access to current and previous alerts in addition the other resources available on the HazMat Reference Gateway and, if you subscribe to The HazMat DataBase, you have full access to U.S. DOT Letters of Interpretation of the HMR back to 1993, with hyperlinks to our comments on significant interpretations.
To reset your password, click here. Your username is now the same as your email address.
- 2014-48 August 14, 2014 PHMSA Publishes Special Permits and Approvals Operating Procedures and Evaluation Process
- 2014-47 August 13, 2014 Analysis: Report on PHMSA's HM-224F Lithium Battery Final Rule
- 2014-46 August 12, 2014 The Journal Reports: PHMSA Issues HM-253 NPRM "Reverse Logistics"
- 2014-45 August 8, 2014 PHMSA Issues HM-253 NPRM "Reverse Logistics"
- 2014-44 August 7, 2014 PHMSA Issues HM-258A Final Rule to Cease HazMat Operations of Those Who Fail to Pay Civil Penalties
- 2014-43 August 6, 2014 PHMSA Issues HM-224F Final Rule Revising Requirements for the Transportation of Lithium Batteries
- 2014-42 August 1, 2014 PHMSA Issues HM-224F Final Rule Revising Requirements for the Transportation of Lithium Batteries
- 2014-41 August 1, 2014 PHMSA Publishes Proposed Rules for High Hazard Flammable Materials Transported by Rail
- 2014-40 July 23, 2014 U.S. DOT Announces Proposed Rulemakings for High Hazard Flammable Materials Transported by Rail
- 2014-39 July 23, 2014 Report on the 45th Session of the UN Sub-Committee of Experts on the Transport of Dangerous Goods