HazMat Alerts are reports promptly created by our technical advisors which provide our readers with initial information on U.S. and international regulatory decisions with links to source documents, as well as information on compliance dates.
By logging in, you will have access to current and previous alerts in addition the other resources available on the HazMat Reference Gateway and, if you subscribe to The HazMat DataBase, you have full access to U.S. DOT Letters of Interpretation of the HMR back to 1993, with hyperlinks to our comments on significant interpretations.
To reset your password, click here. Your username is now the same as your email address.
- 2016-22 May 03, 2016 Transport Canada Issues Protective Direction No. 36; Releases 2016 Emergency Response Guidebook and Competency Guidelines for Responders
- 2016-21 April 29, 2016 PHMSA Releases New Emergency Response Guidebook; FMCSA Issues Hazardous Materials Safety Permit Program Brochure
- 2016-20 April 15, 2016 FMCSA Issues Safety Advisory: Immediate Re-Inspection and Retesting of Certain Cargo Tank Motor Vehicles Required
- 2016-19 April 8, 2016 US Coast Guard Publishes Final Rule: Discharge Removal Equipment for Vessels Carrying Oil
- 2016-18 April 6, 2016 PHMSA Issues ICAO Lithium Ion Battery Prohibition Safety Advisory Notice; Coalition Letter Sent to Congress on FAA Reauthorization
- 2016-17 April 6, 2016 PHMSA’s HM-253 Final Rule on Reverse Logistics
- 2016-16 March 25, 2016 PHMSA Issues Final Rule HM-253: Reverse Logistics
- 2016-15 March 15, 2016 FMCSA Notifies of Changes to Definition of a High Risk Motor Carrier; Acceptance of Mexico's Inspection Program
- 2016-14 March 11, 2016 IATA Issues Revised Lithium Battery Guidance Document
- 2016-13 March 10, 2016 Transport Canada Issues Public Notice: Beginning Work to Update Standard TP14877