HazMat Alerts are reports promptly created by our technical advisors which provide our readers with initial information on U.S. and international regulatory decisions with links to source documents, as well as information on compliance dates.
By logging in, you will have access to current and previous alerts in addition the other resources available on the HazMat Reference Gateway and, if you subscribe to The HazMat DataBase, you have full access to U.S. DOT Letters of Interpretation of the HMR back to 1993, with hyperlinks to our comments on significant interpretations.
To reset your password, click here. Your username is now the same as your email address.
- 2014-63 October 30, 2014 OSHA and PHMSA to Hold Public Meetings in Preparation for Upcoming United Nations Meetings
- 2014-62 October 28, 2014 Results of the Second Meeting of the Multi-Disciplinary ICAO Working Group on Lithium Batteries
- 2014-61 October 24, 2014 OSHA Announces a Webinar to Provide Updates on Implementation of Executive Order 13650 – Improving Chemical Facility Safety and Security
- 2014-60 October 16, 2014 Review of Papers to be Considered by the ICAO Dangerous Goods Panel Working Group of the Whole
- 2014-59 October 13, 2014 FAA and PHMSA to Hold Public Meeting in Preparation of ICAO DGP Meeting
- 2014-58 October 03, 2014 The Journal Reports: International Harmonization NPRM HM-215M
- 2014-57 September 24, 2014 PHMSA Extends Comment Period on HM-253 NPRM "Reverse Logistics"
- 2014-56 September 22, 2014 US and UK Submit Proposals to Revise Corrosive Substance Criteria to the UN
- 2014-55 September 18, 2014 Netherlands UN Proposal to Revise Corrosive Substance Criteria
- 2014-54 September 17, 2014 FMCSA Issues Emergency Restriction/Prohibition and Out-of-Service Order to National Distribution Services