The HazMat Reference Gateway and The HazMat DataBase
Features and Descriptions
The HAZMAT Reference Gateway™
The Gateway provides:
- All of the current and past HazMat Alerts on important regulatory events.
- The reports are hyperlinked to original source documents (e.g. Federal Register, ICAO, IMDG reports) and in many cases, regulatory analysis pertaining to the action.
- Our alerts provide timely updates on regulatory changes between print editions of the publication.
- Major reports are presented, by subject category, on rulemakings and final rules issued by the US Dept of Transportation (PHMSA, FMCSA, HazMat Security, etc), and International Organizations (UN Decisions and Reports, Air Transportation Reports, and Marine Transport Decisions). Similar to our Alerts, these reports are hyperlinked to original source documents, and are sorted and presented by major subject category.
The HazMat Compliance DataBase™
The HazMat DataBase benefits include:
- Access to over 4,000 searchable documents, which have appeared in the print publication from 1995 through the current issue, updated regularly, including:
- All of our regulatory analyses, the DOT Letters of Interpretation of the HMR, and over 250 comments on those letters by dangerous goods experts Frits Wybenga and Andy Altemos.
- Comments are hyperlinked to the original DOT letter.
- Key word searches can be performed on segregated subject groupings, or the entire database, providing summary results showing title of report, date, and author with a summary of the report or interpretation.
2014-61 October 24, 2014 OSHA Announces a Webinar to Provide Updates on Implementation of Executive Order 13650 – Improving Chemical Facility Safety and Security
2014-60 October 16, 2014 Review of Papers to be Considered by the ICAO Dangerous Goods Panel Working Group of the Whole
2014-59 October 13, 2014 FAA and PHMSA to Hold Public Meeting in Preparation of ICAO DGP Meeting
2014-58 October 03, 2014 The Journal Reports: International Harmonization NPRM HM-215M
2014-57 September 24, 2014 PHMSA Extends Comment Period on HM-253 NPRM "Reverse Logistics"