The HazMat Reference Gateway and The HazMat DataBase
Features and Descriptions
The HAZMAT Reference Gateway™
The Gateway provides:
- All of the current and past HazMat Alerts on important regulatory events.
- The reports are hyperlinked to original source documents (e.g. Federal Register, ICAO, IMDG reports) and in many cases, regulatory analysis pertaining to the action.
- Our alerts provide timely updates on regulatory changes between print editions of the publication.
- Major reports are presented, by subject category, on rulemakings and final rules issued by the US Dept of Transportation (PHMSA, FMCSA, HazMat Security, etc), and International Organizations (UN Decisions and Reports, Air Transportation Reports, and Marine Transport Decisions). Similar to our Alerts, these reports are hyperlinked to original source documents, and are sorted and presented by major subject category.
The HazMat Compliance DataBase™
The HazMat DataBase benefits include:
- Access to over 4,000 searchable documents, which have appeared in the print publication from 1995 through the current issue, updated regularly, including:
- All of our regulatory analyses, the DOT Letters of Interpretation of the HMR, and over 250 comments on those letters by dangerous goods experts Frits Wybenga and Andy Altemos.
- Comments are hyperlinked to the original DOT letter.
- Key word searches can be performed on segregated subject groupings, or the entire database, providing summary results showing title of report, date, and author with a summary of the report or interpretation.
2015-33 July 2, 2015 Report of the 47th UN TDG Sub-Committee Meeting: June 2015, First of the New Biennium
2015-32 June 18, 2015 Improving Chemical Facility Safety and Security Webinar: Implementation Updates
2015-31 June 17, 2015 Transport Canada Proposes New TDG Amendments
2015-30 June 2, 2015 OSHA Issues Interim Enforcement Guidance
2015-29 June 1, 2015 FRA and PHMSA Administrators Nominated; FAA Director Selected; ICAO Issues Addendum 1 to TI; Secretariat's DGP Report Now Available